Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer byFashion Biz Love INC, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your MarketingforFashionistas.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, andFashion Biz Love INC may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to causeFashion Biz Love INC liability. You must immediately notify Fashion Biz Love INC of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security.Fashion Biz Love INC will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Agustina Palacio or otherwise.
- By submitting Content toFashion Biz Love INC for inclusion on your Website, you grantFashion Biz Love INC a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content,Fashion Biz Love INC will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties,Fashion Biz Love INC has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Fashion Biz Love INCFashion Biz Love INC ‘s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Fashion Biz Love INC’s reasonable opinion, violates any Fashion Biz Love INC policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Fashion Biz Love INC’s sole discretion. Fashion Biz Love INC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
- By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Fashion Biz Love INC the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
- Unless you notify Fashion Biz Love INC before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Fashion Biz Love INC in writing.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Fashion Biz Love INC the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Fashion Biz Love INC reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Agustina Palacio.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Fashion Biz Love INC to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free MARKETINGforFashionistas.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Fashion Biz Love INC standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Fashion Biz Love INC has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Fashion Biz Love INC does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Agustina Palacio disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which MarketingforFashionistas.com links, and that link to MarketingforFashionistas.com. Fashion Biz Love INC does not have any control over those non-Fashion Biz Love INC websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Agustina Palacio website or webpage, Fashion Biz Love INC does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Fashion Biz Love INC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Fashion Biz Love INC websites and webpages.
- Links. Marketingforfashionistas.com contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Fashion Biz Love INC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by MarketingforFashionistas.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Fashion Biz Love INC in accordance with Fashion Biz Love INC’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Fashion Biz Love INC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Fashion Biz Love INC will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Fashion Biz Love INC or others. In the case of such termination, Fashion Biz Love INC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Fashion Biz Love INC.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Fashion Biz Love INC to you any Fashion Biz Love INC or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Fashion Biz Love INC. Fashion Biz Love INC, MarketingforFashionistas.com, the MarketingforFashionistas.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with MarketingforFashionistas.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fashion Biz Love INC or Fashion Biz Love INC’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use anyFashion Biz Love INC or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Fashion Biz Love INC reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Fashion Biz Love INC reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at MarketingforFashionistas.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Fashion Biz Love INC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.Fashion Biz Love INC may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Fashion Biz Love INC may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your MARKETINGforFashionistas.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Fashion Biz Love INC if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Fashion Biz Love INC’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Fashion Biz Love INC can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Fashion Biz Love INC and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Fashion Biz Love INC nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Fashion Biz Love INC, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Fashion Biz Love INC under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Fashion Biz Love INC shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fashion Biz Love INC, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Fashion Biz Love INC and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Fashion Biz Love INC, or by the posting by Fashion Biz Love INC of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Conneticut, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Riverside, Conneticut, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Agustina Palacio may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Fashion Biz Love INC (“Agustina Palacio“) operates MarketingforFashionistas.com and may operate other websites. It isFashion Biz Love INC ‘s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Fashion Biz Love INC collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Fashion Biz Love INC’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Fashion Biz Love INC’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Fashion Biz Love INC may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Fashion Biz Love INC also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on MARKETINGforFashionistas.com blogs/sites. Fashion Biz Love INC only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Fashion Biz Love INC’s websites choose to interact with Fashion Biz Love INC in ways that require Fashion Biz Love INC to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Fashion Biz Love INC gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at MarketingforFashionistas.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Fashion Biz Love INC are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Fashion Biz Love INC collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Fashion Biz Love INC. Fashion Biz Love INC does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Fashion Biz Love INC may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites.Fashion Biz Love INC may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Fashion Biz Love INC does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Fashion Biz Love INC discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Fashion Biz Love INC’s behalf or to provide services available at Fashion Biz Love INC’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Fashion Biz Love INC’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Fashion Biz Love INC will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Fashion Biz Love INC discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Fashion Biz Love INC believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Agustina Palacio, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Fashion Biz Love INC website and have supplied your email address, Fashion Biz Love INC may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Fashion Biz Love INC’s products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Fashion Biz Love INC takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Fashion Biz Love INC, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Fashion Biz Love INC goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Fashion Biz Love INC may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
By entering this website or purchasing or using our blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, or products.
For Educational and Informational Purposes Only. The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as holistic health coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to, the maximizing of human health and optimizing wellness as it relates to environmental toxins.
Not Medical Advice. The information contained in this website or provided through our blog, e-mails, programs, services or products is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your physician, therapist, or any other health care provider. We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals through opening up a conversation about environmental toxins in a way that’s informative, accessible, and actionable, so that clients can create a safe, and healthy space in which to live and grow.
Consult Your Physician or Health Care Provider. Our intent is NOT to replace any relationship that exists, or should exist, between you and your medical doctor or other health care professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health care professional regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health situation, possible or actual pregnancy, known or suspected food sensitivities or allergies, dietary restrictions, or any medications you are currently taking. We advise you to speak with your own physician before implementing any suggestions from our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products about lifestyle, diet, or exercise, including but not limited to before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal, or homeopathic supplement; engaging in an elimination diet, detox or cleanse of your body or environment; or participating in any other aspect of a food or lifestyle program. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read on this website or received from us. Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your physician or health care professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly.
Personal Responsibility. We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
No Guarantees. Our role is to support and assist you in reaching your goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ by each individual. Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
Client Stories. We present real world experiences and insights on other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our program, service, and/or product capabilities, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our programs, services, and/or products. Each of these unique stories, and any and all results reported in these stories by our clients, are the culmination of numerous variables, some of which we cannot control.
Assumption of Risk.
There are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of our programs, services and/or products that cannot be foreseen that can influence or reduce results. We are not responsible for your personal actions or choices before, during or after any of our programs, services and/or products. You understand that any mention of any product, recipe, suggestion, or recommendation of any kind is to be taken at your own risk, with no liability on our part. You accept full responsibility and consequences for your use, or non-use, of any information or recommendation provided by us through any means whatsoever. Your use, or non-use, of this information is at your own risk, and you absolve us of any liability or loss that you, or your family or children (born or unborn, as applicable) or any other person, may incur from your or their use or non-use of the information provided.
We do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization, agent or employee affiliated with us engaged in rendering service or carrying out an assessment or educational sessions in any location, including but not limited to, a private home or business. We are not liable for any act or omission by any of our agents or employees that may transpire during a home visit or assessment, and you accept full responsibility for any risk or damage that might occur during a home visit or assessment.
In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We are not responsible for the views, opinions, or accuracy of facts referenced in our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of scientific research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
Release of Claims. We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
No Warranties. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PROGRAMS, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EQUITABLE, PUNITIVE AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
External Links. Reference or links in this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services or products to any other business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, services, or products do not constitute our endorsement or recommendation. We are not responsible for the contents of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in this site.
By using this website, blog, e-mails, or any of our programs, services, or products, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the above disclaimer.